Is the Deal Dead?
Every real estate transaction is different, and there are many variables that can affect the deal. Your clients rely on you to provide answers at every turn. A situation involving a death of a property owner can raise many questions. What happens to property if the owner dies without a will? What is probate, and can it be avoided? This seminar will provide you with a basic understanding of probate as it relates to real estate.
- What is a Will?
- What Happens to Your Real Estate if You Die Without a Will?
- What Happens to Real Estate if Husband and Wife Die Together?
- What Happens to Real Estate if You Die Without a Will and Have No Heirs?
- Who Can Make a Will?
- Execution of a Will
- Forced Heir Statute
- What is Probate?
- Avoiding Probate
- Transferring Real Estate Out of Probate
- Transfers Through Probate
- Death of a Seller
For more information or to schedule a presentation call 864-422-0022 or email email@example.com.