Supporting the Communities In Which We Live, Work and Serve
At Babb & Bixler, we believe that being part of a community means giving back to the culture and people that surround you. Supporting the immediate needs of the Upstate community is our way of demonstrating our sense of appreciation.
Below are organizations that we support with our time, donations and expertise as well as upcoming events that we are a part of. We invite you to click on their names to learn about the work they do and to consider joining us in supporting their mission.
- LifeWise Senior Program through Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
- Mauldin Chamber of Commerce
- Meals on Wheels of Greenville
- Osher Life Long Learning Institute (OLLI) at Furman
- Ray Hopkins Senior Center
- Senior Action
- Simpsonville Chamber of Commerce